I’m thinking 22? 🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m thinking 22? 🙈🙈
What has gotten into them today🤣
They need to put kaala teeka today😆
Prema .. I was waiting for a comment on KD's hair but this time you went for sarees first. I checked then again after you mentioning. It is just because they are Alice and Simran we are able to tolerate the clothes they are being given.

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Prema, here is the reel of KD annoying Alice, as usual Twitter bacchas are eating it up 🤣
https://twitter.com/ankitscreations/status/1422512165672476680
Who won’t get annoyed with that nonsense?😆 If he does that once or twice it’s ok, looks like he is doing it on purpose. Twitter bacchas eat any nonsense they are dished out unlike us. That’s why we are pseudo intellectual aunties and they are still bacchas😆
Are you running toward me or away from me? 🤣
Who won’t get annoyed with that nonsense?😆 If he does that once or twice it’s ok, looks like he is doing it on purpose. Twitter bacchas eat any nonsense they are dished out unlike us. That’s why we are pseudo intellectual aunties and they are still bacchas😆
I didn’t understand what he said 🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Swasti... Chikki... same person who claimed we were all PIAs has now explained the GauDev ship...
https://mobile.twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1422515542041063426
Avi you know right she has an IF account and now I feel she is being silent viewer here and then doing Twitter pe Attaaaaack🤣
What do you think? 😃🤣