yesterday was busy did not spend much time in IF personal time and personal life of cast is not for discussion I think so as per IF rules Sutapa has to tell us unless they themselves or someone post on social media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yesterday was busy did not spend much time in IF personal time and personal life of cast is not for discussion I think so as per IF rules Sutapa has to tell us unless they themselves or someone post on social media
Kahaaaaa ho
I missed u so much 🤗🤗
Video ki sharpness increase karne wala koi App hai kya...🤔😒
IG pe quality kharab ho jaati hai...
Does anyone knows Glitter Text Generator site where texts last for more than 24 hrs
Previously with old IF format i used to Glitter Graphics site for text front but with new IF format it isn't working now
Manasi 🤗
Happy u like it😳😆
I post quotes everyday 😳...just love doing that ...it brings smiles on others face
I am trying to post Glitter text but in vain😒
I think IF format has changed🤔
Maine mazaak mei apna profile name change kar diya ab wapas change karne ke liye kya saal bhar wait karna padega? 😭
Does anyone knows Glitter Text Generator site where texts last for more than 24 hrs
Previously with old IF format i used to Glitter Graphics site for text front but with new IF format it isn't working now
Just download that text Ziva and save in your gallery...😊😳
Then re upload it in postingimages.org !! You will get the glittered text❤️👍🏼
Originally posted by: carljung
Maine mazaak mei apna profile name change kar diya ab wapas change karne ke liye kya saal bhar wait karna padega? 😭
Yaar...😒😲
Wahan likha hota hai...You can change your username once in year...😭