Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Haaan toh? ❤️
Those that mind don’t matter, those that matter don’t mind.
Ab ye yahan kaise aaya
U quoting Alice
Hey what's your name?
I think I saw you in another forum.
I am active only here dear
Where did u see me?
I am maahii
Originally posted by: Swastika34
https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1422484571346538499?s=19
🤷♀️🤷♀️
Ye Barkha kaun hain? 😳
She was here some days ago
Which aunty is this
exactly 🤣
Maahi meri smartyyyyy 😘
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Pata nahi episodes kaise milenge , but they are shooting outdoors and having loads of funn 🤣🤣
Yeh logo ko shooting ke beech bahut time mil jaata hai .reels, cake cutting, pics 🤣🤣
Aren't they all shooting toh saaro ne slippers kyun pehne h usually toh hogi quality k shoes and sandal pehne hote h😂😜😅😜😅
three things to be grateful for:
three dreams u want fulfilled:
Kya pta? 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
Aren't they all shooting toh saaro ne slippers kyun pehne h usually toh hogi quality k shoes and sandal pehne hote h😂😜😅😜😅
Moniiii, long time no talk 🤗
I was also wondering about Alice’s chappal and sock combo 🤣