Then I don't want to marry. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Then I don't want to marry. 😎
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Name the last song you played ?
Somebody to love... JB
Now you answer your own question.Originally posted by: lateuser1234
What's one thing u tell everyone that u hate but actually u don't?
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Name the last song you played ?
Maula mere Maula.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Now you answer your own question.
Nothing. Thats one benefit of being blunt.
One thing you want to see before you leave this world?
What kind of Content do you want to promote on ITV? That is, as today's gen, what kind of Content would you want to see if you were the CV and whom would you cast?
Anyone can answer!!!
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
One thing you want to see before you leave this world?
Uhh... I don't have anything specific in mind, but I really wanna travel a lot. Around my country, around the world. See new things, meet new people, learn new languages
Uhh... I don't have anything specific in mind, but I really wanna travel a lot. Around my country, around the world. See new things, meet new people, learn new languages
Covid makes all this sound like a distant dream 😭
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
What kind of Content do you want to promote on ITV? That is, as today's gen, what kind of Content would you want to see if you were the CV and whom would you cast?
Anyone can answer!!!
Fun, yet practical things. Something that you relate with. Short series, of say 10-20 episodes.