Congratulations for color change Shri🤗❤️
Beautiful Os👍🏼... loved reading it❤️
Thank you Ashu 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations for color change Shri🤗❤️
Beautiful Os👍🏼... loved reading it❤️
Thank you Ashu 🤗
This is such a beautiful OS Shri !
Tumhari OS padhne ke baad I miss old Pallu nd Keerthi they were such good friends. 🥺
Girl friendships are the best friendships 🤗❤️
Thank you for this lovely gift 😳❤️
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
This is such a beautiful OS Shri !
Tumhari OS padhne ke baad I miss old Pallu nd Keerthi they were such good friends. 🥺
Girl friendships are the best friendships 🤗❤️
Thank you for this lovely gift 😳❤️
Thank you Tanya 🤗
Glad you like it ❤️
Pallavi and Kirti's frienship has turned dratically throughout the show---glad you could bring the old essence out.
seeing them like this wants me to make CVS redeem Kirti's character as soon as possible
Happy Friendship Day Shri🤗
thanks for the lovely OS
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Pallavi and Kirti's frienship has turned dratically throughout the show---glad you could bring the old essence out.
seeing them like this wants me to make CVS redeem Kirti's character as soon as possible
Happy Friendship Day Shri🤗
thanks for the lovely OS
Thank you so much Reem 🤗
Glad that I could bring the old vibes for you ❤️
Here it is Ani ❤️
This OS was such a treat to read!!
I had always loved Pallavi and Keerti’s bonds and you have portrayed it so well here. My favourite moments were when they both said the same things at the same time. It reminded me of similar moments with my best friend
Happy friendship day to you too! 🤗
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
This OS was such a treat to read!!
I had always loved Pallavi and Keerti’s bonds and you have portrayed it so well here. My favourite moments were when they both said the same things at the same time. It reminded me of similar moments with my best friend
Happy friendship day to you too! 🤗
Thank you so much dear 🤗
What is your name?
Here it is Ani ❤️
Thanks bud🤗 resing for now 😳
I don’t want to disclose my actual name on the forum and I don’t have an alias yet😅