Something unexpected is about to happen! Stay tuned..
Do they mean Rekha Ji in promo or Samrat’s entry or story completely taking diversion from KD
Now I am confused 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Something unexpected is about to happen! Stay tuned..
Do they mean Rekha Ji in promo or Samrat’s entry or story completely taking diversion from KD
Now I am confused 🤣
It looks like him, the mustache I mean and they are filming it like he is coming in frame from a curtain or something like that
Yeah the promo would be about that only..Good he gets a promo for his entry!!
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Something unexpected is about to happen! Stay tuned..
Do they mean Rekha Ji in promo or Samrat’s entry or story completely taking diversion from KD
Now I am confused 🤣
@Italic Itne high expectations.. Behen dhamm se girogi.. 😆
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Something unexpected is about to happen! Stay tuned..
Do they mean Rekha Ji in promo or Samrat’s entry or story completely taking diversion from KD
Now I am confused 🤣
Rekha ji ofcourse. SaiRat pe thodi na meherbaan honge makers
Yup
We are having a weird case of mirage, we know he will come back around this time so we are imagining him there lol
So this special promo for SaiRat's wedding anniversary is under Star Plus' control 👏👍
Originally posted by: chirpy_life19
So this special promo for SaiRat's wedding anniversary is under Star Plus' control 👏👍
Rekha ji is coming na, that too 2nd time. Isliye Sitara is hyping
Haila!!! U even notice crew ppl??? 😱😱😱
But I must say, this video is made a lot better than the show itself 😂😂😂
I don't like FL's costume, the promo like this deserved something better