Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Contrary to what everyone thinks, I feel this track will bring them trp 🤪
Agree with you😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Contrary to what everyone thinks, I feel this track will bring them trp 🤪
Agree with you😔
I will watch the episode (properly) if it goes down.
I am still in page 35..It's already 41..🤣
EDIT: Oops 42..
Yes..Unlike many I was okay with consummation..It was EMA that was unacceptable!!!🤢
Yup same. I was fine with consummation.... everything afterwards is just disgusting
Jas ke naakre koyi aur sambal nahi sakta... 🤣
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
I know right... they know current track is receiving backlash from both fandoms. Still they r continuing it
😆that's why Ravi boy is on detox
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Jas ke naakre koyi aur sambal nahi sakta... 🤣
Only Fateh and jasfa fans😆hi sambhal sakhte hain
Originally posted by: lovereading14
everyone is active right now! Venting all pent up irritation on the forum 😆
This is the only place we can do it😆
I am going back to check from 35🤣.
Thought of going through notifications but notify's are 97🤣
Me too ... I hv missed many comments 🙈🙈