Yes..At the point all watching it for trolling..We don't give a damn about anything anymore..🤣
Yes😆 not even interested to troll now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes..At the point all watching it for trolling..We don't give a damn about anything anymore..🤣
Yes😆 not even interested to troll now.
This DT is going in jet speed..By the time I read and reply..The page number increases by 2..😆
no, please no 2. That would be new high, it would only encourage makers to drag this track like chewing gum
Originally posted by: QU2V6OXYT6FN3V2E
which show is that?
Kaisa yeh pyar hai
This DT is going in jet speed..By the time I read and reply..The page number increases by 2..😆
everyone is active right now! Venting all pent up irritation on the forum 😆
This DT is going in jet speed..By the time I read and reply..The page number increases by 2..😆
😆yes I finding hard to follow up
Yes..Unlike many I was okay with consummation..It was EMA that was unacceptable!!!🤢Originally posted by: YoungHeart
consummating was fine as long as they didn't make Fateh go back to Jasmin do ema 🤢 .. they could have just separated on other grounds.
Originally posted by: lovereading14
no, please no 2. That would be new high, it would only encourage makers to drag this track like chewing gum
We have to see This week. Hope it goes down
I still don't think trp will fall drastically..Trp audience are waiting for Fateh to get exposed by Tejo for sure..😆
Yes audience are waiting to get Fateh exposed so trp will rise imo
Our only entertainment!!! 😆Originally posted by: lovereading14
everyone is active right now! Venting all pent up irritation on the forum 😆