Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't see them coming back any time soon 😭
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Beautiful GIFs! I loved these scenes
thank you cheesu 🤗
me too - especially him caging her ☺️
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
Welp can't post hyperlinks yet so had to remove the gif but...
Uff uff uff yeh wala shiva 😈 waapis chahiye 😪
I still have some hope left that things will get better 😲😆
I don't have much hopes 😭 what he did today - disgusting
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
This scene does things to me ☺️
When I first watched it, I was like this is going to happen again one day, and that time he'll be in a romantic mood lmao but yahan toh yeh aage hi nahi badh rahe 😕
Also thank you for the tag, these gifs are great
thank you so much jaan 🤗
I hope something like this happens again and he gets into a super romantic mood ☺️
but abhi he's throwing a pathetic tantrum 🤪
Ashu, lovely gifs! ❤️I wish Raavi stood up to him and gave it back to him like she did in this scene. Now I can tolerate this than the crap we got served today😕
Lovely gifs....shivi look awesome together and their nok jhok is also good except that shiva is going over board now
thank you so much jaan 🤗
he's going way too overboard - completely lost his mind eff him
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
please bang me against the wall like this ☺️☺️☺️
one of the hottest scenes ☺️
---
check out the full set of gifs in the above post 😳
This is the one of the most drool worthy scenes they've had. 😍😍😍
Ashu, lovely gifs! ❤️I wish Raavi stood up to him and gave it back to him like she did in this scene. Now I can tolerate this than the crap we got served today😕
thank you so much prema-ika 🤗
I wish raavi didn't have to stand up to him because I wish he never did what he did 🤢
but hopefully tomorrow, she'll put him in his place - I'm highly doubtful though
I know ☺️ so so hot and his muscles ufffff