Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily Discussion Thread no 43.- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60.4k

Users

45

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

So one more recruit for Team Pooja 🥳


wow you are really handling business for me today 🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Sometimes I really wonder who are the dress designers and if they are competing for a worst costume designer competition for lead role 🤣🤣

@bold - Is there one in the show?? Are you sure??

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

To reduce Virat sufferings, yessss I am manifesting and breaking my oath of watching from sidelines 🤣. Hope he modifies yaar , they should really go their own route from now on instead of Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v

vicctorrryyy 🥳

now I really need to organize a party

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 5FVV5NP7BJJ6LZSA


wow you are really handling business for me today 🤣

I am a HR professional yaar.. I am best at it🤣

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Sometimes I really wonder who are the dress designers and if they are competing for a worst costume designer competition for lead role 🤣🤣


yaar you think vankar can afford dress designers with his sasta budget??? 🤣

he goes to the local market and picks up whatever is the cheapest

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

I am a HR professional yaar.. I am best at it🤣


why didn't you tell me this before?? you could have helped me and we could have had 10x the manifestations by now 🤣

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

@bold - Is there one in the show?? Are you sure??

I know vahi toh, how can a designer think Sai looks good in those dresses, especially today's dress 😳

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AL4SDVUP727RJWBI


why didn't you tell me this before?? you could have helped me and we could have had 10x the manifestations by now 🤣

🤣🤣 I was waiting to see if manifestations worked.. proof of the pudding first

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 3N5DZLHZCF7G2VR3

vicctorrryyy 🥳

now I really need to organize a party

Yess let's party before our beizatti happens and we all come back to planet earth before flying off again 🤣

CXF6IH3KIGR3AN7R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

🤣🤣 I was waiting to see if manifestations worked.. proof of the pudding first


achhaa so you didn't trust me 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".