Originally posted by: JayashreeR
okay From Tomorrow I will take chutti 🥳
Hahahha put in your leave application. We will see if we can approve 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
okay From Tomorrow I will take chutti 🥳
Hahahha put in your leave application. We will see if we can approve 🤣🤣🤣
sleep is more imp 🤣🤣
No idea. just know in the family man context.
Gayatherry and jayashree can help
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
No idea. just know in the family man context.
Gayatherry and jayashree can help
Oops I tagged the wrong person 🤣🤣
Let's do Venky aasan😒
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
sandip sir love with mandar hope he doesnt throw rr and make mandar main now 🤣
Well that might free Sai up to go do other good projects.
Thank you Rhea and jayashree for updating us 🤗
chellam is kind of tamil version of Jaanu.... 🤣 gayu u explain it clearly 🤣Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
No idea. just know in the family man context.
Gayatherry and jayashree can help
What an attention seeker, RR!
LOL
If I had a husband like that, I wouldn't focus on anything else.
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4