Aap chahe toh aur kuch bhi de sakte hai😉
I won't... mera IF ka pehle siggy bhi yahi tha😆
Kuch saal ruko itni bhi kya jaldi
Wow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aap chahe toh aur kuch bhi de sakte hai😉
I won't... mera IF ka pehle siggy bhi yahi tha😆
Kuch saal ruko itni bhi kya jaldi
Wow
Jaisa aap kahe😆
Hina.... your UN🤣🤣

Hinna Beheeeen! Welcome to the Gang😎🥳

Congratulations🥳🥳
lol just noticed itHina.... your UN🤣🤣
Good night dear
This Round is most toughest one
Baki rounds main samjh nhi ata hai konsi option choose karon
Iss main samjh nhi araha jawab miley ga kahan
Lizzie itna zulm 😭
I checked your result and was shocked to see it too. 😳😆 Seems like your lucky number.
This round was my best. I hope Lizzi gives us more such rounds with options. I had to search a lot for round 4. And I know when I search hard I get least scors.
Congrats to the toppers of this round..and to the toppers of the game till now.. Soni my friend and Nina ..I am proud of you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOV8zLBv_A/?igsh=Znc0OHRrNDRocXV3
20