eagerly waiting for his romantic post but we want his romance only with Rani (MR) ❤️Originally posted by: ...Seema...
I'm sure fahmaan surely will post something very soon about our this demand fr romance🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
eagerly waiting for his romantic post but we want his romance only with Rani (MR) ❤️Originally posted by: ...Seema...
I'm sure fahmaan surely will post something very soon about our this demand fr romance🤣
not sure about romantic post,but he will post something fr sure about our demand🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
eagerly waiting for his romantic post but we want his romance only with Rani (MR) ❤️
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
nope,but I like d songs
I thought the movie was ok I think I should watch it again, watched with my parents at the movies and I was so uncomfortable 🤦🏻♀️ It was quite bold
The songs so beautiful 🤩
I watched andaaz apna apna the other day it came on tv the way I laughed with salman and Aamir also old but so funny
Hey when do you both catch up on sleep? For me it’s still early but it’s passed midnight there
Main yahan hon yahan hon yahan
Andaz apna apna is qt a funny one.Originally posted by: AtuPolly
I thought the movie was ok I think I should watch it again, watched with my parents at the movies and I was so uncomfortable 🤦🏻♀️ It was quite bold
The songs so beautiful 🤩
I watched andaaz apna apna the other day it came on tv the way I laughed with salman and Aamir also old but so funny
Hey when do you both catch up on sleep? For me it’s still early but it’s passed midnight there
We r 🦉🦉 dear🤣
good old memories❤️
They say to be youthful you need your beauty sleep 😴
But you both super young so I’m sure that’s ok ❤️
me n young😲🤣Originally posted by: AtuPolly
They say to be youthful you need your beauty sleep 😴
But you both super young so I’m sure that’s ok ❤️
It's Briefless dear who has no work to do that Man Woman called Nithalle in hindi.Originally posted by: AtuPolly
Pari dolly whats nithalle? My Hindi so poor sorry I kind of understood most of it except for that word
it's used fr good fr nothing too na?Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
It's Briefless dear who has no work to do that Man Woman called Nithalle in hindi.