Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So many characters. 😆
I like that story bit, let's see. But didn't like the arrogance of the ML in today's episode.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aaj Faru baby invited me to go for biking 😎
Yeh Ghamandi Rao idhar udhar hi ghumta raha🤔 toh main bhi chali jaungi 😈
Kahi nahi jaogi
Ghamandi Rao loves you
Abhi abhi to itna pyaara sa photoshoot complete kiya tum logo ne
Ye bhi sahi hai 🤣🤣
But I was talking about that cream coloured one... Jo breakdown scene mein mila tha Just hate it 🤣
haan mere focus toh aajkal ussi mein hain do give it a watch yo won't be disappointed.❤️
Thuda drama zada hain but overall ekdum solid hain ❤️
Even Ashi, Tanu, Mahi and a few more are also watching
Wow ❤️ Will get to it as soon as I can 😳
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4