Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Good. Menu order sab thik hai fir😆
Abhi ke liye yes... par show ke writer par mujhe bharosa nahi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Good. Menu order sab thik hai fir😆
Abhi ke liye yes... par show ke writer par mujhe bharosa nahi😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
If you give us treat then why not🤣
Wallet khaali hai mera😆
thanks for being understandingOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I kinda guessed it that's why said just asking yunhi😆
Sorry ka kya hua 🤦 It's not that we have to like everything what others like.
I prefer american or indian or pakistani or turkish
yes we deserve a feast from LavyOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
If you give us treat then why not🤣
Kyu? Pehle kayibar dhoka diya tha kya?😆
Fir bhare to aapne aap de diyo😆
Originally posted by: priya185
yes we deserve a feast from Lavy
I want a feast too Par reason bhi bata do😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Kyu? Pehle kayibar dhoka diya tha kya?😆
Uske purane serial ka kachumbar diya tha usne😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Fir bhare to aapne aap de diyo😆
For sure... next 10-15 saal baad toh hi jayega😆
Hina too entered our evil club
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5