so it's a english song 🎵Originally posted by: LDUTUU7SHTZDKKDE
a song by Britney spears
Nice 👍😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so it's a english song 🎵Originally posted by: LDUTUU7SHTZDKKDE
a song by Britney spears
Nice 👍😊
We both are 🦉🦉 of this forum🤣
u really have become a criminal n looking like a local gundi. See ur language n words kidnapping, high jack, blood, killing, bomb blast etc etc. 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: U45KDE6K5TNVILF5
I kidnapped a bottle of water n 🍑 slush 🤣
What ATBA making us to not giving RanVeer's romantic scenes. Go to hell CVS because of u we all become gundis 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 54CU3V3ERK6DFR5V
We both are 🦉🦉 of this forum🤣
I’m here 🤣 just had a quick shower
It’s so cold brr winter
I love to sing but my voice not for singing worse than Veer 🤣
My fav song at the moment it’s old but gulaabi aakhein I think sanam the band also sings it so vibey and catchy
I cut my hair short,I was just tired of that pony tail🤣
Originally posted by: YEIXVNV63LE36BWR
yup had juice
I don’t know how you survive on juice 🤦🏻♀️
side effects of watching too much of negativity🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
u really have become a criminal n looking like a local gundi. See ur language n words kidnapping, high jack, blood, killing, bomb blast etc etc. 🤣🤣🤣
What ATBA making us to not giving RanVeer's romantic scenes. Go to hell CVS because of u we all become gundis 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: XRDAGH3BPIBUT5ST
I cut my hair short,I was just tired of that pony tail🤣
I did the same a few months ago and then saw a pict of my long hair and thought how much I missed it 🤦🏻♀️
I told u already,I'm a Dracula 👹🤣
I keep it short most of the timesOriginally posted by: AtuPolly
I did the same a few months ago and then saw a pict of my long hair and thought how much I missed it 🤦🏻♀️