ATBA episode 232 - 1st August 2021 Monday- Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

302

Views

12.1k

Users

10

Likes

563

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: RASN5RETCXV4YSOO

I'm on my way to kitchen fr hijacking fridge🤣

Thank god atleast u r taking something to eat 😊
FI5CEB3MNMVKJSIT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#72

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Oh god

So go n take some peaceful sleep 💤 😴 dear ❤️

not sleepy yet
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#73
that song take my heart away whenever I watch n hear it ❤️ I m loving it ❤️
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#74

Originally posted by: DOTTNBTL3ZUSCZAQ

This reminded me of a song.

Mama I'm in love with a criminal🤣

from which movie 🤔

I never listen it.

FI5CEB3MNMVKJSIT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#75

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

from which movie 🤔

I never listen it.

a song by Britney spears
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#76

Originally posted by: YBOTLZHB6UJQV7HE

insaan k roop mein raakshas (shaitaan)

Raakshso ke ghar Veer ke rup me accha insaan paida ho gaya. Becchare Veer ki futti kismat jo pahle Maa aisi mili or ab Baap Maa se bhi 4 kadam aage ka mila 🤦‍♀️ poor boy Veer 😭😭
FI5CEB3MNMVKJSIT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#77

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Thank god atleast u r taking something to eat 😊

I kidnapped a bottle of water n 🍑 slush 🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#78

Originally posted by: NZMCITJLTE5W32KW

🤦omg I just forgot to set paper fr the up coming module

go go 🚶

Do ur work because work is worship dear ❤️

FI5CEB3MNMVKJSIT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#79

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Raakshso ke ghar Veer ke rup me accha insaan paida ho gaya. Becchare Veer ki futti kismat jo pahle Maa aisi mili or ab Baap Maa se bhi 4 kadam aage ka mila 🤦‍♀️ poor boy Veer 😭😭

MAA Tu MAA,baap subhanAllah

FI5CEB3MNMVKJSIT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#80

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

go go 🚶

Do ur work because work is worship dear ❤️

will do it tomorrow,have to submit by we'd/Thursday

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".