where is khabriji 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
where is khabriji 😭
I want a photo of the emotional upcoming hug 😭
Maybe we will get more than a hug so Khabriji is safeguarding the Khabar 😍😂
Flood karane ke baad ek hug toh banta hai
Maybe we will get more than a hug so Khabriji is safeguarding the Khabar 😍😂
Maybe gloves wala hand holding.
where is khabriji 😭
Kahi voh aasuon ki baad mein beh na gaye ho 😭 I hope Khabri ji knows how to swim 🤞🤞
where is khabriji 😭
Pooja bezzati sheru 🤣
Why gloves, is this some kind of new romance which I should be excited for 🤔😂
Haan yaar.. in KD they got an awkward shoulder holding hug... I want a hug so tight that even air cannot pass through them... please vankar 😭