Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can.” — Hillary Clinton
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can.” — Hillary Clinton
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Some post leap scenes were kinda funny to me, like Jeh’s werewolf transformation🤣🤣💔
😛😆😵
At first with mystery of the werewolf i thought it was jeh only but then they showed his transformation after deepanitas supposedly death.
aray!!!! What a coincidence , i saw this scene today on insta 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Some post leap scenes were kinda funny to me, like Jeh’s werewolf transformation🤣🤣💔
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
😛😆😵
At first with mystery of the werewolf i thought it was jeh only but then they showed his transformation after deepanitas supposedly death.
I just saw parts of the those scenes and I couldn’t help but laugh a little 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
aray!!!! What a coincidence , i saw this scene today on insta 🤣🤣
might be from the same account too 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I just saw parts of the those scenes and I couldn’t help but laugh a little 😆
I know right. When they started to darken his face and hair started to grow and he was making this face as if he himself was feeling cringy🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I know right. When they started to darken his face and hair started to grow and he was making this face as if he himself was feeling cringy🤣🤣
It looked like it hurt to make the face 🤣🤣
I prefer to skip those scenes and move on.🤣not worth my attentionOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I just saw parts of the those scenes and I couldn’t help but laugh a little 😆
🤣🤣 It probably might have
I knew that 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k