Ye kya discussion chalu hai🤣😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye kya discussion chalu hai🤣😆
Hain!!!😲 kaise?
Hmmmm! Well, they say after few years couples shakal start resembling... let’s say that’s the case here. Thoda jyada hi sooner🤷🏻♀️
But I don’t see any bhai- behan taking pictures like this.
Arey shakal aur dressing se
Hahaha it’s the PS effect 😂
All I could find on Google was that it symbolises peace , being grounded and Harmony ... None of which suits KD 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Mera dil tod diya mujhe chod diya mujhe chod diya
Dil pe pathar rakhke muh pe makeup kar liya ! Mere Sakshi ji ne aaj mujse break up kar liya
🤣🤣
Stop nautanki ok
You already have our gujju jiju
I'm forever alone😭
its adorable that alice and pravisht have played siblings in two shows together lol
Slow and steady wins the race they say 😉
🌝🌝 experience wale comment kre😂
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Arey Mahiii! You don’t know? Sisters make fun of their brothers saying “slowpoke” etc etc right
That’s what it is 🤣
Oooh I see
Alice and Pravisht had done this show too.
I thought they only did KHKT together.