Noooo
I like it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Noooo
I like it
This one's real Prema
Ruining my apparent happiness 😔
Alice to KD:

Yes yes yes!! ❤️❤️❤️
These two aren’t helping Valley Of Mischief! 🤣
Originally posted by: E7HLUGWFX37PQT7C
Wow I like that
One more reason to like him more than KD
KD is too tharki with his co actor
Why is he said to be tharki with coactor?..he talks decently only knw..😆
yeah alice has lost her mind and is posting edited/photoshopped pics of them now lol
Its real
Its her person
I just don’t understand the tortoise part🤷🏻♀️
Haain Swasti? Official kar diya kya? 🤣😆
What won't work? Where?