Sarcasm straightforward sarcasm straightforward
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sarcasm straightforward sarcasm straightforward
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
I’m still all for Raavi getting hit by a truck 😈 anyday now 😈😂😂 Then Shiva will regret all his life choices and grovel at her feet 😈😂😂
Raavi getting hit by a truck reminds me all too well of all the Korean manhwas I've read where main character is hit by a truck and gets transported into a new world with a prince male lead.
Your idea is now making me think I would prefer to see a storyline of Raavi getting hit by a truck, getting transported into a new world with a better male lead, and Shiva trying to desperately run to her to try and win her back all while feeling guilty because this new male lead seems all too good 🤣
Her friend Malvikapunjabi "soo much ishqq in a frame!❤️"
OMG..Alice looks S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G☺️
anshi ua priorities straight
I like it😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Saksh baby, you live in a cute sa bubble 🤗
JKJ is from the awards! Jaanu ki jaans! Nups and Aalu won it! And they turned it into a squad and I also joined 🤣
🤣🤣
JKJ is getting bigger! Kya tujhe bhi Jaanu ki jaan banana hai Sakshu?🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Sarcasm straightforward sarcasm straightforward
Warrior gaya tel lene?😭
Mai aise hi khush ho rahi thi
just basic set questions like who takes more retakes, who sleeps on set who comes late to set etc lol very basic stuff they seem friendly co actors and akshay does call her bro lol
I need to get off this forum... I read "My human" as "My husband" 🤦♀️
Also, guess that Instagram account didn't have to make an edit... KDice delivered 🤣