Happy friendship day all 🎉💖💖💖💖💖
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy friendship day all 🎉💖💖💖💖💖
Happy friendship day to all my cuties 😍😍😍😘😘🎉🎉🎊
Guys. I will usually visit around the morning and throughout the day, kyunke maine library se ek bhari bharkam book leli hain (aur woh bhi puri English main... 1050 pages), usse ek mahine ke baad wapis karna hoga (abhi to sab closed hain), so I'm basically spending my post lunch-before dinner time reading, when nobody is at home to disturb me.
See ya later, abhi main jaake breakfast karke wapis aaye!
Guys. I will usually visit around the morning and throughout the day, kyunke maine library se ek bhari bharkam book leli hain (aur woh bhi puri English main... 1050 pages), usse ek mahine ke baad wapis karna hoga (abhi to sab closed hain), so I'm basically spending my post lunch-before dinner time reading, when nobody is at home to disturb me.
See ya later, abhi main jaake breakfast karke wapis aaye!
Nice..
Enjoy reading Riya..
We who have time difference cannot help it but visit only when it's possible.
So beautiful..
You guys are really very talented.
Happy Friendship Day Alifya.. ❤️❤️
Guys arwa gave awsome idea why don't we collab and write a journey on raabta to beginning to end in our own words
hey alfiya we have started a collab storyOriginally posted by: Kalmalover
Guys arwa gave awsome idea why don't we collab and write a journey on raabta to beginning to end in our own words
In which kalyani is topper of Gujarat board and malhar is a acp
I will share the link of discussion here you all can participate in it even I have written a chapter for it
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/tujhse-hai-raabta/5238554/ff-discussion-thread
Even you can join the read discussions on this for next chapter
hey alfiya we have started a collab story
In which kalyani is topper of Gujarat board and malhar is a acp
I will share the link of discussion here you all can participate in it even I have written a chapter for it
Vanshu.. Mujhe iss mahine time milna zara mushkil hai..
Agar koi aur 2nd chapter continue karna chahe toh they are welcome..