Originally posted by: Nups_mish
KD definitely needs a better stylist! Aur ye baalon ka kya ghosla bana diya hai usne? 🤣🤣
Alice is looking stunning!!!
Muje abhi tak samajh nahi aya ye dono konsa Bollywood character bane hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
KD definitely needs a better stylist! Aur ye baalon ka kya ghosla bana diya hai usne? 🤣🤣
Alice is looking stunning!!!
Muje abhi tak samajh nahi aya ye dono konsa Bollywood character bane hain
KD ko agr usko impress karna hai toh aise rehke nahi chalega🤣 he needs to be presentable😆
We are all after Tejuuu😆
Originally posted by: AFMPO26I3ED4WRVQ
Muje abhi tak samajh nahi aya ye dono konsa Bollywood character bane hain
Ye koi character nahi bane hai bass ainvayi kuch bhi pehenke aaye hai🤣🤣
Okay I peeped in after a long time to find Alice is KD's sister😳😳
Romione is like Raavi Dev( I hadn't wanted either to come together. If fact I would have liked it if they should Hermione with somebody outside Gryffindor)
I saw the BTS- Alice looks good ( I mean Simrans bday one; it should not be BTS I guess🤣 And Teju dedicating numbers to everyone 😳
Bechari Teju!! Par kaisw kar rahe ho tumlog Teju ko pareshan?😆🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPvX8JOh5jb/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kd ka ye look aur raavi ka outfit.... Such a powercouple ❤️🔥
No problem Sakshi, I'll surely get them for you when we meet 😉
Min and Sakshi on the chocolate queue 😆
Ohh btw, 516th post it is 😆
Ohh mannnn 🔥🔥
I didnt even look at KD in this pic, Alice is drop dead gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Her figure ,her hair, her smile....justt perfecttt 🤩