Chalo I will adjust this time😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Chalo I will adjust this time😆
Originally posted by: VK2N6PO4OYSFQJTP
Koi baat nahi girls do generally look younger only
Samjha lenge hum apne dil ko
As long as the ship stands cancelled 🤣
🤣
So basically we are like-
Rishta koi bhi ho
Ship ko cancel karo
Like you said yesterday, mischief. In my terms, nautanki 😉
Did I read the correct thing?🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U know that kyunki saas bhi song?
Rishton ke bhi roop badalte hain
Naye naye sanche mein dhalte hain...
Yeah Nivi babes we are taking that quite seriously
Yesterday she was his bhabhi
Today sister
Tomorrow???
Beti bana denge 🤣🤣
So anita was Laracroft from tombraider
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSD8KoNMaBb/?utm_medium=copy_link
Mischief have reaped monsters
Oh boy!
What have I done
Originally posted by: Madheart
I always had a strong feeling they were going to end up together but man I hated when people ship Harry and Hermione 😵
Compared to Harry and Hermione, I thought Ron and Hermione were better off... it also doesn't help that JK herself mentioned that she was writing out a storyline where Ron would die... but in the end changed it because Ron was one of her favorite characters (and mine as well).
As the drama of Ron vs Harry was happening, I was the silent reader in the background reading fanfics of Hermione and Draco 🤣
Originally posted by: Madheart
Nivii🤗 kuch nahi, we're just continuing from where you left 🤣
And I dedicate my 500th post to you 😆
Awwww Tejuuuu babes! Love youuu! 🤗❤️❤️
in return, I’ll tell you a secret. Alice is like a daughter to KD. Hush don’t tell anyone! 🤣
What's going on? I know nothing😭