Yup... And I wish he had bread in his hands🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup... And I wish he had bread in his hands🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Akshay is Nalla Genie! He can't fulfill anyone's wish! Lol! 🤣
But wait I thought Akshay was dressed up as Aladdin?
You're right 🤣🤣🤣
He's Aladdin, which means the genie and the lamp are nearby, so quick, steal it from him and wish for a costume change!!
They honestly don't even look like Jack and Jill to me 🤔
guys, I uploaded the first chapter:
check it out & tell me how it is 🥺
Imagine Sandy...
KDice ship nicely floating and in comes Raakhi (not saawant)
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
You're right 🤣🤣🤣
He's Aladdin, which means the genie and the lamp are nearby, so quick, steal it from him and wish for a costume change!!
They honestly don't even look like Jack and Jill to me 🤔
I wanted them to dress up as Cinderella and Prince Charming! 😭🥺
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Imagine Sandy...
KDice ship nicely floating and in comes Raakhi (not saawant)

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Akshay has 3 wishes to offer as a genie
Just wish for ShiVi to magically change their costumes at midnight 🤣
Lol, have you seen their stories? They kept rubbing the lamp as if it was a pillow. Saare wishes bekaar main waste kardi 😂😂
I personally want to see them dressed up as fairytale villains 😃 I recently read a short re-telling where the main characters are villains to their own respective fairytales, they come together to a cafe and start talking about the annoying protagonists and how everything is fun and games and singing and dancing 🙄 (aka Pandya Store)
Then they exchange numbers and start dating. Romance without inhibitions...
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
You're right 🤣🤣🤣
He's Aladdin, which means the genie and the lamp are nearby, so quick, steal it from him and wish for a costume change!!
They honestly don't even look like Jack and Jill to me 🤔
Avi, I said Jack and Jill just to scare the KDice shippers 🤣🤣