Episode 150: Khander Rao gets trapped!

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode was a real torture for myself and updating it with details is no less than that.

So the episode begins from where it ended on Thursday with KR started eating from the spoon with his eyes on Mridangam. After taking a sip, he says why its so much salty to Yamuna Kaki. Yamuna Bai as usual lied like she does always. She says you have just added it thinking its sugar, I have seen it & tried to stop you but you were fast in doing it and I couldn't tell you!! - YB is such a big liar and I don't understand why noone doubts her words.

Ahilya was busy in the kitchen doing the stuffs for puja. Sita Bai was also doing the same along with her and DB was there too instructing them (maybe, I forgot what she was actually doing). Then GB comes and demands what's going on and why noone informed me about this. DB told her that it was Sita Bai's idea and thus asked Ahilya too for participating in it, and she didn't think to disturb her at night and she knows that she'll always be happy knowing that its all for Shivji. GB said its okay, just inform me if there's anything she can do. GB also says to DB that I am believing what you're saying, since its hard to trust people nowadays at their face value (this short part was amazing- probably the only tolerable part of the episode). DB says to herself that now she has made GB's main team member her own servant and now noone can save KR from her.

Ahilya recalls what Sita Bai had said to her last night. She thinks how come GB not informed about it and why did Sita Bai lie to her, did she hear something wrong, and wondering why she is not feeling happy while making prasad.

There KR feels bored and decided to go and play with his friends. One guard came and informed him that his friends had gone to Banbhojan and as he had refused to go last time, they didn't inform him this time. KR thinks to himself that because of Ahilya, he has no friends now to play with.

There a maid was seen dropping oil all over the floor and Gunoji was behind her. KR arrives there and YB informed him that some people had come here to meet him from Hiralal's village and threw some fake praises at him to gain his attention. (This lady is damn irritating, can't tolerate her anymore)

KR being very satisfied and happy hearing these praises, gone to meet the people who had already arrived by then. He totally got slipped and fell on the floor by the oil, not just one time but two times. (This part is completely intolerable to even watch).One commoner boy started laughing at him and KR got very angry. YB offered him help but he refused. After gaining his composure, he asked guards and interrogated them about who had dropped the oil there. They seemed not to know about this and KR left the place scolding them. YB asked KR whether he won't talk with these people. But KR refused to talk today and said to give them money and send them back, he will meet them later. Gunoji and YB seemed to be very satisfied with all these. (These planning and plotting stuffs is getting over my head these days).

Ahilya told Sita Bai that the milk in the saucepan gonna fall down anytime but Sita Bai informed her that they can't get up now while making prasad. She told Ahilya that she is no messiah who can stop anything bad to happen everytime.

Ahilya thinks to herself that she is feeling something wrong gonna happen and she felt that she could've stopped it from happening.

Gunoji came and informed KR that a person named Dharmapal came here and was challenging them in sword fighting. Gunoji started provoking him to fight Dharmapal and finally he got succeeded in doing that as KR goes to fight him.

DB says to herself anger can make anyone do stupid stuffs and KR is no exception. KR started fighting bravely with Dharmapal using the defective sword (defective sword was kept by Gunoji for him).

MR telling GB that he now feels so relieved about his son KR and he gave him the feeling that he will become a good Subedar.

Precap: Same precap as aired in promo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWanderingSoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thankfully I had missed the episode...Hearing a brief summary from you about this episode on Friday itself irritated me so much, I just wonder how far worse I'd feel if I had actually watched the episode...

Edited by Infinitely - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

tfs, sima...their just putting gunoji on a pedestal...again, the writers are repeating the same mistake by glossing over namunabai's kaand in like 2 episodes to make dwarkabai look dumb & now this....repeat & rinse....now keeping low expectations  of how they are going to write the post leap tracks because the writers are just gonna shove it under the viewer's throat such shitty tracks...sitabai is also becoming the female version of what KR was in the past before he changed...

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oookaay can someone clear my doubts!

Was he drugged or not? 

What did Gunoji did with the sword???

I just want to stab Yamuna bai...I wish GB catches DB wrt to this act of her because if AB is going to catch her then probably she will go all Mahaan and will leave her. Can monday come soon?? Btw next week will be total manipulation of MR by DB Gunda Gang🤬

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Appreciate your lovely efforts to update dear Sima❤️

Seriously the epi was damn depressing. Infact I missed Thursday epi, just read Mahi’s update and that seems so good. Friday epi I watched in bits and parts and that itself I honestly couldn’t watch as I couldn’t see the evils succeeding in their plans😒. I so wished poor KR wasn’t trapped so badly that I guess is going to mess up his life. Truly disliking all SB, NB, DB, JB and Samdhi 😡…

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

oookaay can someone clear my doubts!

Was he drugged or not? 

What did Gunoji did with the sword???

I just want to stab Yamuna bai...I wish GB catches DB wrt to this act of her because if AB is going to catch her then probably she will go all Mahaan and will leave her. Can monday come soon?? Btw next week will be total manipulation of MR by DB Gunda Gang🤬

Yes, he was drugged. Yamoonabai mixed opium in it before he said it tasted salty.

Gunoji tampered with his sword, making it weak. (Didn't watch how)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sima!! You're such a sweetheart!🤗 taking all the pains for us!🤗

Those 8 minutes gave me the summary and couldn't bear to watch the rest, IDK why they're showing this pre-leap track.. they could've done something more sensible and actually evil, this is just stupid.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yes, he was drugged. Yamoonabai mixed opium in it before he said it tasted salty.

Gunoji tampered with his sword, making it weak. (Didn't watch how)