I didn't get it... you mean they are putting their arms around each other in photos? Not the first time.
I wouldn't read too much into it.
I am surprised by the huge number of photos, though!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't get it... you mean they are putting their arms around each other in photos? Not the first time.
I wouldn't read too much into it.
I am surprised by the huge number of photos, though!
I didn't get it... you mean they are putting their arms around each other in photos? Not the first time.
I wouldn't read too much into it.
I am surprised by the huge number of photos, though!
They're on and off . This time there are many pictures both are standing each other and very much comfortable. That's good both become good friends.
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I strongly feel sai and Ashok are just cordial to each other. And so much BTS was the casts desicion to promote the track I feel 😆
Quite possible 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0