Mansi says but I remember everything exactly 1 year ago my samrat got married and brought a wife home
Pakhi says and in 2 days he left me and the family and went away
Mansi turned around and looks away
Kaku goes to her and consoles her tells her not to cry
Aai also says vahini is right keep faith our samrat will be back soon
Pakhi says day after will be exactly one year since he left if he wanted to come he would have till now what’s the point of giving aai false hopes Ashwini mami
Everyone shocked with what she’s saying
Mansi says don’t talk like this patralekha a mother has nothing except hope don’t kill my hope (she cries)
Aai says instead of giving your Saas pain if you would have helped her it would’ve been better patralekha you haven’t even tried once to look for samrat
Shivani says didn’t do not even once in fact when you got the opportunity of going with Virat you denied to go and only because Virat wanted to take sai you tore the tickets also in anger looked like you were more interested in roaming around with Virat rather than finding samrat
Pakhi says Shivani mausi you
Mansi cuts her and says but there is still time you can look for samrat
Pakhi says no aai I don’t think I can do anything in this matter
Aai says then don’t involve yourself in those matters which aren’t related to you
Pakhi says what do you mean Ashwini mami
Aai says I’m talking about Virat and sai patralekha you shouldn’t butt in their matters and stay away from them they fight let them they have differences let it be but you don’t become the reason for it
Pakhi screams I still don’t understand whatever happens between them how am I at fault they fought Sai got upset ram out of the house met with an accident and you feel it’s my fault did I push her infront of the car
Sai enters saying aai