Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Function starts, guests come and one of them brings here grandchild and Suman is holding the baby. Mohalle ki aunties saying that Suman also deserves to  be a grandmother soon.

Suman says it will happen soon.

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope Raavi clears the hing MU.

The hing smell is on dupatta because some guy left it on her clothes. What an idiot he was. She is like why does her duppata smell so bad with hing. Shiva comes in and hears it and thinks that she's referring to it because of him and asks her to be one two ka four. Raavi is shocked! Hope she's able to clarify to him and he understands or sees hing dabbing long from there And knows that she wasn't passing a comment on him.

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I think he figured out she wasn't laughing at him because she said very loudly maasima you're so funny and he was there

if he didn't, we're now gonna have misunderstandings due to raavi using bluetooth πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dhara lovingly talks to the two kids, they are now playing with random objects in Dev's room

They pick up DevTa's picture and run outside  

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Two random kids are throwing sharbat on each other saying Happy Holi in the function πŸ˜†

RIshita sees them and stops them, they both throw the sharbat on her dress and ruin it 

I understand kids can be roudy, but this?! They aren't two yo. And at that age, they shouldn't be drinking in open containers.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I had to watch the episode in a haste and skip skip it because I'm watching a movie with my family but it seemed to be an okay episode? they're moving quickly so I can't complain about things being stretched out

shivi scene was okay πŸ˜• another misunderstanding as usual

loved krish's "garba" πŸ€£

gaumbi's face after seeing the half dimaags πŸ€£πŸ€£

I will go back and rewatch later tonight

let me know if you want anything gifed

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Hope Raavi clears the hing MU.

The hing smell is on dupatta because some guy left it on her clothes. What an idiot he was. She is like why does her duppata smell so bad with hing. Shiva comes in and hears it and thinks that she's referring to it because of him and asks her to be one two ka four. Raavi is shocked! Hope she's able to clarify to him and he understands or sees hing dabbing long from there And knows that she wasn't passing a comment on him.

angry+hurt shiva & 'understanding' don't feel right in the same sentence 

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Dhara lovingly talks to the two kids, they are now playing with random objects in Dev's rrom

They pick up DevTa's picture and run outside  

I can't wait for Rishita to blast on themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Raavi is wearing her dupatta and gets a strong smell of hing from it, she says it is stinking badly

The smell is because there was a container of hing placed on the clothes by accident when they were on the swing 

Shiva comes inside and hears her say this and thinks it is coming from the oil that he had rubbed on his shirt earlier πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

angry+hurt shiva & 'understanding' don't feel right in the same sentence 

I mean after he sees the hing dibbi. Then he can see the real reason and be less hurt.