Happy Friendship day to you too.Thank you.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Friendship day to you too.Thank you.
Happy friendship day everyone❤️
Tag work nahi kar raha😭
Happy Friendship Day Jiggy!!! Thank you for always keeping us entertained with your wit!!
Happy Friendship Day!! May the bonds of SAAKK 1 continue onto SAAKK 2!! 🤞🏾
Happy friendship day to my fellow shauhirians 🤗❤️
Happy Friendship Day Prats, Jiggy, Ashu and each and every single one of you here. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It has been wonderful getting to know each and everyone of you. I miss being here.
I miss running from one thread to another. Let’s manifest for season 2 to come soon, so we can all go crazy together again!!!
Love you guys!! You all have been amazing. And I enjoyed the show a little bit more coz of you all! 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Happy Friendship Day Prats, Jiggy, Ashu and each and every single one of you here. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It has been wonderful getting to know each and everyone of you. I miss being here.
I miss running from one thread to another. Let’s manifest for season 2 to come soon, so we can all go crazy together again!!!
Love you guys!! You all have been amazing. And I enjoyed the show a little bit more coz of you all! 🤗❤️
My tags are not working!! 😭😭