I’m up for anything, as long as you’re there ❤️
Teri headache chali gayi?
Mahi, tere shoulder pain and headache?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m up for anything, as long as you’re there ❤️
Teri headache chali gayi?
Mahi, tere shoulder pain and headache?
Bestie wala love
Originally posted by: A6CGQH7NQ6LGYYBB
Utar ja re ship se
Band karo ye ship baazi
Nahi toh mai andolan karungi
Aur bhaag jaungi
Fir dhoondte rehna
Saksh I think she’s talking about the KDice ship. Not the other one 😆
Right Pix?
Originally posted by: CDCWWJDQ3HPAZHXU
Utar ja re ship se
Band karo ye ship baazi
Nahi toh mai andolan karungi
Aur bhaag jaungi
Fir dhoondte rehna
Areee kyu??
Mazee lete hai thodaa
Agar huaa to thkk , nahi hua to bhi thkk
Tu mattt bhaag kahin pe ❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m up for anything, as long as you’re there ❤️
Teri headache chali gayi?
Mahi, tere shoulder pain and headache?
I was good till now
Headache began again🤷🏻♀️
Aise kya bataun?
Mujheee bhi KD jaisa bestie chahiyee🥺🥺
I never had a male bestie in life, if they are actually best friends , I am soo jealous 😈
Nope just one! We have a tom and jerry waala relationship 😆
My cousins also live reasonably close so we try to meet often.. they're very close to me, practically like my siblings!
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Saksh I think she’s talking about the KDice ship. Not the other one 😆
Right Pix?
the other one is quite intolerable 🤣
Kyun Maahi! I hope it's nothing serious!