That’s because you have an eye on him. Don’t want to see anyone with him, closet fan no wonder you are on a Shiva killing spree😕
I like him alone because Raavi hurts him
Till she doesn’t stop laughing at him with dev I am not gonna let them be ek
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
That’s because you have an eye on him. Don’t want to see anyone with him, closet fan no wonder you are on a Shiva killing spree😕
I like him alone because Raavi hurts him
Till she doesn’t stop laughing at him with dev I am not gonna let them be ek
Ship sailing done by swasti ... Ship naming done by me ❤️
She's his Sakhi ❤❤
Mahi where is your gala? I’m coming for it 🤣
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Like Krish would say...Made for each other 🤣🤣🤣 perfume ki dukaan and oily😝
Oh nice we have created jobs for them too ... They can sell oil and perfumes ... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Oh nice we have created jobs for them too ... They can sell oil and perfumes ... 🤣🤣
Or perfumed oils 😉
I am not amused
But chalta hai
Thodi na mera real naam hai
So mahima ka karan ke saath jod do rishta
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I am not amused
But chalta hai
Thodi na mera real naam hai
So mahima ka karan ke saath jod do rishta
Woah! First class dhoka this is!
Sakshhhhh! Kahan gayi tu? 😭😭💔 My heart broke! This world is a lie!
Lol Nivi
Do u think I keep my gala separately from my body?
Its in India while I am here
Mahi , for u it's "Mahi-run" ... Agar karan dikhe toh 😂😂