So why are Simran and Shiny not in any of the pictures? They are shooting for a separate kaand on the side?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So why are Simran and Shiny not in any of the pictures? They are shooting for a separate kaand on the side?
Perfume ki dukaan is leaving 🤣🤪 Itni khushi🤪
What did Alice say to Karan that he got offended, any lip readers? 😕
He didn’t get offended. She got offended 😆
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
I think mama dhillon will be more shocked than angry ... She ll be like alice tune kya dekha karan me ... 😂
that's actually a very good question 😂
Eh! I don’t want it 🤣
Let’s just sink it and be done with it
Jr KD ... Always him ... ❤️❤️
Done deal
Till KD stays alone I am done with SrKDice ship
Dekho zara Jr KD ko bhi pagal bana ke choda isne 😭😂😭😂😭😂
So why are Simran and Shiny not in any of the pictures? They are shooting for a separate kaand on the side?
I am actually glad ... Ki aaj there is no shiny simran ... Otherwise that's the only BTS we used to get ...