I know chotu🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I know chotu🤗
that's why I hate rains 😡Originally posted by: FMOH6734JNALH2TE
nach nach ke drama hoga🤣
I miss you all too .... This rain has damaged the wifi again Jio ne to kasam khaai hai to irritate me and pack se I can't be online much.... Last 3 days ke epi bhi ni dekhe
Miss u mihika and mihila bhooth 🤗🤗🤗
I don't hate rains but filhaal I annoyed because of these rains😡
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
So guys according to the tweets and all
Pallavi will be dancing in this function not at the party which was in RR mansion
I guess this could be true. Cos Raghav looked angry in after the party on the bar, so I'm sure Pallavi would have left to visit the D-Nivas again or Raja tried Suicide Drama then only.
Originally posted by: 3EMU3AW53UGZ5XFM
nach nach ke drama hoga🤣
I miss you all too .... This rain has damaged the wifi again Jio ne to kasam khaai hai to irritate me and pack se I can't be online much.... Last 3 days ke epi bhi ni dekhe
Don’t even watch the Friday episode except for the last 2 mins if u want sanity!!
But yesterday’s episode was The Best!! I’m still watching it on loop!! Idk how many times I’ve watched it by now
Orange - lol 😂 without a doubt!! I told know ITV enjoyment (party, function) means only khaand! In reel u can’t be happy
at least a goddess function can’t be enjoyed without drama happening there
I hate rains because it's annoying. But I love rains as it refresh my mind..Originally posted by: 3F3OZ7IKKOLCG4VI
I don't hate rains but filhaal I annoyed because of these rains😡
Some times hate rain😳 sometimes love rain ❤️
Originally posted by: SONIA441
I guess this could be true. Cos Raghav looked angry in after the party on the bar, so I'm sure Pallavi would have left to visit the D-Nivas again or Raja tried Suicide Drama then only.
Wonder what nonsense Mandar did there at that party then for Raghav to be angry
haan yar bandar ka khad 😡Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Wonder what nonsense Mandar did there at that party then for Raghav to be angry
kae vajae sae Raghav is angry
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Wonder what nonsense Mandar did there at that party then for Raghav to be angry
Don't hit me for this but mujhe Raghav kya Sai bhi gusse me hi lag raha hai 🤣
For sure no doubt even that this Bandar is responsible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0