Maahi baby, aise bacchon ko nahi tadapte hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maahi baby, aise bacchon ko nahi tadapte hai
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Nooooooooooo ...... KD and Palak puruswani ...😫😫😫... I never want to see them together .... Meri ship ka Titanic ho jaayega
But Aish they have history
And also geography
The shadow is exercising too 🤣
Alice was so possessive during the Live itself ... He will give one nice chokeslam to palak and throw her back to her own sets ..
And she won’t also, she has senior now 😉
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Nooooooooooo ...... KD and Palak puruswani ...😫😫😫... I never want to see them together .... Meri ship ka Titanic ho jaayega
They also don't look good together😕 ain't she older?
I just woke up ... Itna trauma nahi bardaasht ho raha hai... 😂😂😂😂😂 ... Why sister why .... 😂😂
I blame sandy
She wanted to see
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Alice was so possessive during the Live itself ... He will give one nice chokeslam to palak and throw her back to her own sets ..
KD looks friendly with everyone