Actual mein it means that they became the centre of attention due to something they did
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actual mein it means that they became the centre of attention due to something they did
Roohi?
Did palak visit Simran again on sets???
Oooo I just saw all the BTS .... Some festival happening ... And Sr KD is in Alice's room .... And he has used chapad chapad ... That's KD's line 😫😫... Maaro isko koi ...
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
See when we want drama we know what to say exactly!
What else can v say to create drama???
Wait I will show...
Show me! Hahaha
Did she visit her ever ?? She must have met KD then 😂😂
For now i think only these two are on set☺️kdice☺️
@Bold I wish simran introduces her to Alice🤣
I wish she came on sets
They were so close back in the day
Why does KD look so small on karans live 😭😭😂😂😂
Haan they look good together🖤