U know the caption that comes to me at this??
Chaand pe grahan!
Hopefully Kd is no grahan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U know the caption that comes to me at this??
Chaand pe grahan!
Hopefully Kd is no grahan
Oh I just woke up ... Looks like I am really late to the Sr . KD bashing party ... Was he live again ??
This sounds ahenmm☺️☺️🤣
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Oh I just woke up ... Looks like I am really late to the Sr . KD bashing party ... Was he live again ??
He was live from PS sets .
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U know the caption that comes to me at this??
Chaand pe grahan!
Hopefully Kd is no grahan
🤣 Daaamn
“Chaa gayi” came to my mind
Again ?? Why ... I think he will be banned from sets after a while
Oh noooo what did I do 🤣🤣
Someone please give him some actual job ... He is far too free for mine or perhaps anyone's liking ....
Who knows 🤣
What does chaa gayi even mean exactly?
Omg I re watched yes there is someone☺️