🤣🤣 I was only pointing it out for the rest of us, those who are on the ship don’t need me to point it out to them 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣 I was only pointing it out for the rest of us, those who are on the ship don’t need me to point it out to them 🤣
nothing there is just a theory in this forum that everything starts with a hickey 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Han Han
Your Gul mata inspired I am different drama🤣🤣
But that works only if the hero and heroine are in same surroundings, not when they are countries apart 🤣🤣
saath sumandar par uske peeche peeche chali jaongi 🤣
Momzieeee, i don’t know who Aditya and Mama ji are 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
nothing there is just a theory in this forum that everything starts with a hickey 🤣🤣
Okay🤣🤣 I didn't know that
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Momzieeee, i don’t know who Aditya and Mama ji are 🤣
Aditya is babusaheb 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
It’s a movie where they have a dream in a dream. Something like how your statement was 😆
Haaye mereya rabba🙈
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Whose haldi are they celebrating?
Are Hardik and Anita getting married?
No ideaaa, just another function coming up 🤣🤣
and why is there a yaadon ki bhaarat in the list? Is SP reusing names and songs between shows?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 I was only pointing it out for the rest of us, those who are on the ship don’t need me to point it out to them 🤣
If I were in her place and had to repost a story, I'd put the Gif in the same place, coz it just suits there🤷♀️🙈😂😜