*runs faster, catches up with you & proceeds to 🥰throttle you with love🥰*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
*runs faster, catches up with you & proceeds to 🥰throttle you with love🥰*
Another function?😮😮
All are in yellow. Why does it look like someone's haldi?
Ahaan? Teek hai, aaj se tu ban ja choti Sima 🤣
Originally posted by: DARXNDXQ7F2G5ZEO
Backup options that don't exist for actual options which don't exist either..
Did I make sense or not?🤣
Inception Saksh level 😎
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Another function?😮😮
All are in yellow. Why does it look like someone's haldi?
please don't tell me we're having oily's functions 🤦♀️
Ho kya raha hai? 🤣 Fancy clothes all day everyday
Everyone is wearing yellow. Is it someone’s haldi?
As long as its not gaura's remarriage, I am ohk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love cake 🥳
Gift mein chipkali mat dena- I am scared for lizards 🙈
Kangans are welcome 😉
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Another function?😮😮
All are in yellow. Why does it look like someone's haldi?
I guess some pooja .... Tilak laga hai