See you next week, same time!
🤗 yes, I had fun!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
See you next week, same time!
🤗 yes, I had fun!
oh... ghosted on the other rounds may b because of that... next time i'll b more alert n present😃
Thanks though! I loved the game...!
I think u tagged me here in the first place... thankyou so much!!🤗
Results kab hain. kab hai Results?
Lunch ke liye char ande kam pade hain mujhe🥺
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Interested in rapid sheep game?
Exams chal rahe hain 😬
Update - Good & Bad
The Good - We have two golden sheep! One is a newbie I guess..
The Bad - There is a technical problem with my laptop! dont know if its a virus or something :/
Thanks to Google Forms I can publish results from another laptop! Phew!
Congrats on your Promotion Stunner Rashi🥳
can't tag her.
Sab yaha hai? 😆
Can anyone volunteer please for making winning poster?
Ye chaal tumhe hi rachi thi.. taking everyone into Stunnerz... u were the first one from BB Family?