Originally posted by: LazyBing
omg! what’s happened to you?! 😲
Congrats Rashiiiiiii 🤗❤️
Looking pretty in purple 💜
Changed colour😆
Thank u Anmol🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LazyBing
omg! what’s happened to you?! 😲
Congrats Rashiiiiiii 🤗❤️
Looking pretty in purple 💜
Changed colour😆
Thank u Anmol🤗
Congratulations to all toppers 🥳
Kaha tha na tum jeet skti hoo🥳🥳🤣Originally posted by: tournesol
Wow, I am in top 10, both in cumulative and round 2, and have only limited idea of the retro era 😮
Meri bhi dekhlo..progress from 1 to 2😒
No Golden Sheep so far! 😆
You’re welcome 💕
Yes i have and i’m pretty happy cause i wasn’t confident at all once again 🤣
Also overall rank increased ⭐️
congratulations to all the toppers ...⭐️
Congratulations on new color 😉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
thanks AnmolOriginally posted by: LazyBing
Congratulations Soni for topping so far! 💖💖
And Mishti, Thug, Aisha and Nina for top 5 🥳
And everyone else whose done well this round ⭐️
Congratulations to you too🥳
ye kya ho raha hai thug ?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0