NiVi, are there plans for writing summary on this thread? Or was that a cameo?😆
P.s. since I have started writing ShiVi, Everytime I use Vi, my phone auto corrects the V to cap V.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
NiVi, are there plans for writing summary on this thread? Or was that a cameo?😆
P.s. since I have started writing ShiVi, Everytime I use Vi, my phone auto corrects the V to cap V.
You both are my favs!! ❤️😆🤗
vaise toh i have a habit of thinking whoever I meet on this forum is my other half 🤪🤣 but Sara jaan, tujhse zyada stronger wali feeling aati hai and that too in such a short time 😳
you are so funny, your comments and gifs brighten my day up so much
you are such a beautiful soul 🤗
and this is as much sappiness as you are going to get from me okay 🤣
chal chal i commented something rona band kar 🤣
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Sara ❤️ You're the Raavi of this forum (minus the dobiness)!
You are sweet and funny and have gifs for almost all situations. You usually upload them right around the time I am going to bed, and I have the biggest smile on my face seeing them as I go to my dream land!❤️❤️
aw, thank you so much for this 🥺❤️
I'm so glad that I'm able to bring a smile to your face :))
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
vaise toh i have a habit of thinking whoever I meet on this forum is my other half 🤪🤣 but Sara jaan, tujhse zyada stronger wali feeling aati hai and that too in such a short time 😳
you are so funny, your comments and gifs brighten my day up so much
you are such a beautiful soul 🤗
and this is as much sappiness as you are going to get from me okay 🤣
Omg Ashu!! Itni tareef!! Sara is already on cloud nine,ten, eleven….🤣😆
Love you 2,3,4….❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Omg Ashu!! Itni tareef!! Sara is already on cloud nine,ten, eleven….🤣😆
and im yacking in a corner 🤣🤣🤣
Congrats lovely ladies 🥳❤️