No...it was hard😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No...it was hard😭
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Should we have watched all the movies mentioned? There were a few I haven't.
I have watched only one movie on the list 🤣. It not a requirement to watch them all
I answered based on the movies I liked more than the other..so dunno whether it'll be majority opinions or not 😆😆
Thanks Zeal!! Interesting questions❤️
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Should we have watched all the movies mentioned? There were a few I haven't.
I answered the ones I knew.. baki tukka😆
Originally posted by: Infinitely
I answered based on the movies I liked more than the other..so dunno whether it'll be majority opinions or not 😆😆
Same here🤣
Let's see what matches😆
Muje lagaa yaar yeeh zeal bool raha hai note down the time
And only half an hour will be given
Tooh tough hoga paar mazza aaya zeal😆
In some question, I had to chose between the choice of movies I dislike in general, it was like more dislike/most dislike sort of...Gone with the more dislike optionOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
I have watched only one movie on the list 🤣. It not a requirement to watch them all
It was fun
Answers sent