Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I tell you too & would do so a lot, but I'm kinda-sorta afraid of annoying you 🥺
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
yes, you are
now I've to explain to my guy why he was right about you having a work thing
& not all the scenarios my dumb ass thought up in my head 🤦♀️
Hahaha Sara you both are so sweet!! ❤️🤗 I missed you too❤️
Btw where is your Gif thread? Looks like it went on some other page🥺
Aisa kya? Mujhe kya telepathy honi thi?🤣
#PyaarLogic 🤣 Good going, Nups ❤️❤️
aati hai na because tune toh mujhse dang as baat karna hi band kardia hai 😭😭
Kyaa huaa sakshiii?
KD ka instaa dekhh Lee😉😉
Bass dil ka connection chahiye! ❤️😆
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I tell you too & would do so a lot, but I'm kinda-sorta afraid of annoying you 🥺
Hahaha no you won't annoy me Sara❤🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Hahaha Sara you both are so sweet!! ❤️🤗 I missed you too❤️
Btw where is your Gif thread? Looks like it went on some other page🥺
here: