💯
I think once the toned down Raghav (despite still having other toxic behavior) he became a lot more appealing. Male leads can be angry no doubt but I think everyone’s over the constant grabbing/manhandling and excessive threats.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
💯
I think once the toned down Raghav (despite still having other toxic behavior) he became a lot more appealing. Male leads can be angry no doubt but I think everyone’s over the constant grabbing/manhandling and excessive threats.
Toxic and sexy don't go hand in hand.
Sexy bhi chalega.
But I love intelligent ones more. Like Dhruv from little things.
Intelligent= sexy for me.😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
What are you saying? People think those episodes are masterpiece.😆
Ya toh woh aliens hai ya hum 😆
I guess so... 😆
In fact, to be very honest, before coming here, I used to think that I am the only person who doesn't like those initial episodes. Ab jaakar pata chala that I am not the only one...
Toxic and sexy don't go hand in hand.
Sexy bhi chalega.
But I love intelligent ones more. Like Dhruv from little things.
Intelligent= sexy for me.😆
Yooo Abi I loved Dhruv from little things.
I am always crushing on the nerdy, smart guys.
Hawtttt ness k liye kuch bhi.😆
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
I guess so... 😆
In fact, to be very honest, before coming here, I used to think that I am the only person who doesn't like those initial episodes. Ab jaakar pata chala that I am not the only one...
Hum sab ko yehi laga tha, and we all stayed quiet thinking no one else will agree. Yahaan par ek din baat shuru hui, and tab pata chala we were all in the same boat 😆
Hum alien hai.😆
Toxic and sexy don't go hand in hand.
Sexy bhi chalega.
But I love intelligent ones more. Like Dhruv from little things.
Intelligent= sexy for me.😆
@bold: True, physical appeal loses its charm if the person is toxic/negative
And of course, intelligence or rather smartness is appealing
Dusre gole ke niwasi hai wo log🤣