How many more hours to wait for results 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How many more hours to wait for results 😊
All the best sheeps for Round 2 🤗
I don't need more time, I am helping a cousin with her exams. I'll submit before the deadline, getting to it in about 20 mins.
good luck to all participants
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Sent the answers😎Waiting for a 0 now
And i am waiting for your color change *yawn*

60 minutes to go before Riya locks the Google forms for Round 2.
All the very best to all the contestants of Round 2.
Cheers....
Finally sent my answers. This round was tricky and non google-able. Jo naam mann ko acha laga bhej diya. Now expecting zero 😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Do you guys need more time.
No i will send it soon. Was not feeling well
Oh no! What happened? Take care Soni!Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No i will send it soon. Was not feeling well
Cheers..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0