Mein to mr gyi😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mein to mr gyi😭😭
Amazing pic look their oic both looking very cute
Aanchal is so amazing
She cares for fans and promotions
Dekha kya Bola tha ❤️🥳
Haa aap hi ho bs🤗🤗Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN
Dekha kya Bola tha ❤️🥳
Alexa play for Ginni di-Tum jo aaye zindagi mein❤️
ab Khush MERI PYARi Piyu ❤️
2 Roti jyada Khana aaj 😆
Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN
Dekha kya Bola tha ❤️🥳
Maan gaye boss😎
🥰🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thanks Aanchal yaar
I am so loving it
Orvai se koi ummeed nahi thii
He never posts even in starting of show also but later on he started
And Aanchal is so nice ,she cares for fans emotions
Chalo humein hamare leads ki photos mil fyi itni acchi itni amazing
Yeh sach hai naa...sapna nahi naa...
I can't believe....
Anchal winning heart trending on twitter and she responded with an OMG worthy pic. She made my weekend
Yeh.. main... kya... kab.....

P.S: I wont be able to respond for a while... I'm too shocked