Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
thik hai..kounsi language seekhni hai?
Which 5 languages do you know ?😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
thik hai..kounsi language seekhni hai?
Which 5 languages do you know ?😉
Ab tum lago sab k peeche🤣
Maine subah kar liya sabko tag😆
Mein agayi 😎
Drama queen is here😎
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Hewwwooo darlings!! Fellow sheeps..
🤗 answers bhejne ki kripa kare
🤣
anonymouse1
answers submit kr diye🤓 der ho gyi iss bar, sorry.
Kyun ayi hain app
. Answers sochne😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Spamming se fursat mile to thode jawab bhi bhej dena😆
Baaki gentle reminder hi hai 😆
hava_na
Grey-licious
RainOfDew
Priya258 - iss Priya k bhi tags band hai
🤣
Cookermaichane
Mahisa_22
Thx neha kaar diya submit 🤓
3 and a half hours left to send your answers😊
SoniRSippu21
tournesol
dusk2dawn
LazyBing
Rekha_ji
Cheers..
Hello! You have only 3.5 hours to send your answers.
guy3
Daphnes
md410
DiscoDhokla
anamika365
Cheers..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0