Originally posted by: unicornwriter
When they played the song during that getting ready scene in the room.
And the lyric startes with "Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya"
I felt it 😂😂.
My ashleel khayals can't stop after this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
When they played the song during that getting ready scene in the room.
And the lyric startes with "Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya"
I felt it 😂😂.
My ashleel khayals can't stop after this 🤣
She was looking so beautiful today❤️. I was not able take my eyes off her😭❤️. She is so gorgeous❤️
Haww bad kid 😂😂
Don't stop them, channelize to 18+ thread 😉
Raghav's new AT is named Sajni ke pyaar waali
as a tribute to the scene and OST
Pallavi's AT can be Saajan ke naam waali
as a tribute and to match
Where are you Ash?
You said you won't watch the epis, IF se gayab hone ki baath nehi ki.
Your pickachu looked beyond adorable today.
I just saw all the stuff I've been tagged in. Catch up karungi in a couple of hours, but aaj toh shayad episode dekhna bhi banta hai! 🥺😍
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Sakshi has deactivated 😯 and Asfiya , last time she was here she was suffering from mild covid. :(
Missing our Raghav and Pallavi 😒
Oh ! Hope they’re fine and get back soon here.
Get well soon Asfia ❤️ I hope you’re feeling better
Raghav's new AT is named Sajni ke pyaar waali
as a tribute to the scene and OST
Pallavi's AT can be Saajan ke naam waali
as a tribute and to match
I'm down for this!
Raghav's new AT is named Sajni ke pyaar waali
as a tribute to the scene and OST
Pallavi's AT can be Saajan ke naam waali
as a tribute and to match
I like the idea ❤️
Raghav's new AT is named Sajni ke pyaar waali
as a tribute to the scene and OST
Pallavi's AT can be Saajan ke naam waali
as a tribute and to match
Loved this idea❤️. I am in for this👍🏼